- Kmart will double up to $1 manufacturer’s coupons – EVERYDAY! 12/16- 12/17, some stores doubling up to $2!
- Limit 5 coupons per day
- You may only purchase 4 of the same item using double coupons
- Only 1 coupon will be doubled per item.
- You must scan your shop your way rewards card to get your coupons doubled
- You must have a minimum of $25 in groceries and pharmacy items before coupons are scanned in order for them to be doubled.
- Kmart won’t give you overage. If you have a $1.94 item and use $1/1 coupon, the coupon will double to take $1.94 off total, not $2 off.
- Don’t checkout at customer service because they don’t have catalina machines.
- “Spend $50, get 5,000 SYWR Points”: If you have a CRT that says “spend $50, get 5,000 SYWR points” or any other amount of points, it is critical that you read this post on how to use it.
- Catalinas & CRT coupon offers: If there is a deal such as “buy $10 in maybelline, get $5 coupon” you can spend $10 before coupons are scanned, bring your total down by scanning coupons below $10, and your coupon offer will print.
- CRT’s: Can only use 1 per transaction, even if they are for different things. Example: Can’t use a “$10 off your next shopping trip, from P&G CRT ” and a “get 5,000 SYWR points wyb $50 CRT” in one transaction. You also can’t use a CRT and a Kmart catalina to pay for one transaction.
- Expecting a catalina but it didn’t print? Contact catalina here or call 1-888-826-8766
Final prices reflect coupons being doubled!
Watch my Kmart coupon training video! if you’re new to Kmart extreme coupon shopping.
Shop Your Way Rewards Card: Must be scanned to get most deals/rewards at Kmart. Every 1,000 points is worth $1.00. These are easy to redeem – when you are checking out just say you’d like to pay with the rewards you have on your card. I just used $12 in rewards the other day!
*****Cuckoo “Stock Up” Prices are in Pink! ****Great prices are in black! If it’s in the ad and I didn’t list it here, I don’t think it’s a great price so don’t buy it unless you can’t wait for it to go on a better sale.