How Do You Qualify for SYWR VIP?
All your purchases online and instores from Sears, Kmart, SYWR.com and LandsEnd.com qualify for your annual spend totals:
- VIP Silver: $2,500.00 annual spend OR if you purchase stuff totaling more the 800 in 11 transaction you can make silver.
- VIP Gold: $5,000.00 annual spend
- VIP Platinum: $10,000.00 annual spend
I recommend logging into SYWR.com and viewing your year-to-date spending, if you are close to VIP towards the end of a year, you may want to hurry and hit it! UPDATE: This year, not just total spending but if you do a lot of transactions you may have been moved to VIP, check your VIP status. Because you must hit it before Dec. 31st or you’ll reset to $0. If you hit it, you’ll get it for the remainder of this year + the full following year.
What do you get with SYWR VIP?
The greatest benefit is the SYWR Bonus and Choice coupons on the SYWR VIP page.
VIP members can get one “choice” deal per quarter. Examples above. These vary per quarter, but typically include:
- 100% back in points on a TV
- 100% back in points on various lawn mowers
- 100% back in points on Cuisinart or Kitchenaid applicances
- 100% back in points on select kids toys
- 100% back in points on select fine jewelry
- and more!
Cuckoo’s Tips on how to use your VIP choice benefits: You click on your choice benefit and click “Get Benefit”. A coupon will be loaded to your account. Go to Sears.com or Kmart.com (whichever one the benefit was for) and find the exact item. Add it to your cart. Click on “apply my sywr coupons”. Apply the coupon for your benefit. Apply any $ off coupons. Do not apply any other get points back coupons – those will nullify your reward. Then click to the last page of checkout. Do NOT pay with points. If you do, it will lower the amount of points you get back on the deal! Checkout and get your points. You will have 90 days to use them or they will expire.
Other VIP benefits:
- Exclusive VIP Member offers throughout the year.
- VIPs automatically receive 20% in Points on all computer accessories (includes mice, web cams, keyboards, cases & bags) and Alphaline Electronics, in store and online at Sears & Kmart.
- Enjoy a 5% points special bonus day each quarter.
- Treat yourself to 5% points on all qualifying purchases during your birthday month. (Be sure your birthdate is included in your Member profile!)
- $4.99 oil change with free tire rotation at Sears Auto Centers twice a year.
- Early notification of upcoming sales.
- Discounts on shipping throughout the year.
- Priority service for any Membership questions by contacting our dedicated VIP-only customer relations phone number
How Long Do You Get to Be SWR VIP?
At any point in a year that you reach a VIP status, you would keep that status for the remaining portion of the current year and the full following year.
So if you were VIP Silver for a year, and then you hit VIP Gold in July 2016, you’d be VIP gold until December 31st, 2017!
Hit VIP? Expect to get a mailer soon!
Make sure your mailing address is correct so you’ll get your mailer.
Why didn’t I automatically get upgraded to VIP?
Once my husband hit over $2500 in spending, but his VIP status never got upgraded. He finally found out that he had hit Spam on an email once from Kmart or Sears, and that downgraded him from a Bonus member to a Base member. Only Bonus members are eligible to become VIP member. So he quickly changed his email right in SYWR.com and clicked the confirmation link. Then he became a bonus member, and was then able to move up to VIP Gold!
Bottom line: Don’t Mark SYWR Emails as Spam!
FREE Personal Shopper:
If you haven’t yet, add me as your FREE SYWR Kmart/Sears/Lands End Personal Shopper so I can send you weekly coupons and you can snag 90 days of free SYWR max!