As of September 2nd Rite Aid implemented the NEW Load2Card +Ups System Nationwide. This means you cannot ROLL your +Ups like we used to do. The +Ups you earn in one day cannot be used until 6 am the following day. Instead of making daily trips to Rite Aid to do transactions I have put together and New System of Scenarios. This is how the transactions can give you the most benefit:
Look at how many +Ups you earned the previous week. Pick the transaction scenario that is the closest to that amount (just a little over). Use that transaction for the smallest amount of Out Of Pocket Costs and greatest amount of product.
For example: If I had $12 +Ups to use I would pick the $15 transaction and have around $3 OOP expenses after +Ups.
If you don’t have any +Ups to use then pick the scenario that fits you best depending on how much you want to spend up front or Out of Pocket.
For example: If this is my first time shopping at Rite Aid I would pick the $5 transaction and have about $5 expenses to pay for my first trip. The next time I got to Rite Aid I would have +Ups to spend!
Learn the Coupon Lingo if any verbage below confuses you!
Did you view:
I posted it to FB but hardly anyone saw it, did you see it? Jen spent hours on that list and hardly anyone saw it
- I am giving away a Fuji Film Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera! ***Winner Announced***
- CVS: FREE + $1.43 Moneymaker CoverGirl Cosmetics! ($6 Value)
- *UPDATE* Kmart Double Coupons Master List (09/25-10/01): FREE Gillette, Bic & more!
- 6 Reasons to Download the FREE Cuckoo for Coupon Deals App!
- Kmart: FREE Scotch Tape 6 Roll with Dispenser!