This is how the transactions can give you the most benefit:
Look at how many +Ups you earned the previous week. Pick the transaction scenario that is the closest to that amount (just a little over). Use that transaction for the smallest amount of Out Of Pocket Costs and greatest amount of product.
For example: If I had $12 +Ups to use I would pick the $15 transaction and have around $3 OOP expenses after +Ups.
If you don’t have any +Ups to use then pick the scenario that fits you best depending on how much you want to spend up front or Out of Pocket.
For example: If this is my first time shopping at Rite Aid I would pick the $5 transaction and have about $5 expenses to pay for my first trip. The next time I got to Rite Aid I would have +Ups to spend!
Learn the Coupon Lingo if any verbage below confuses you!
- CVS: $0.78 Progresso Soups! ($3.09 Value!)
- Victoria's Secret: FREE Headband When You Try on Bra! ($10 Value)
- Target: $2.24 Gillette & Venus Disposable Razor Packs! ($6 Value)
- Macy’s: Lip Color, Firming Cream, & FREE Gift Only $27 Shipped!
- Lands’ End: $8.98 Men’s Pullovers & More! ($30 Value)