This is how the transactions can give you the most benefit:
Look at how many +Ups you earned the previous week. Pick the transaction scenario that is the closest to that amount (just a little over). Use that transaction for the smallest amount of Out Of Pocket Costs and greatest amount of product.
For example: If I had $12 +Ups to use I would pick the $15 transaction and have around $3 OOP expenses after +Ups.
If you don’t have any +Ups to use then pick the scenario that fits you best depending on how much you want to spend up front or Out of Pocket.
For example: If this is my first time shopping at Rite Aid I would pick the $5 transaction and have about $5 expenses to pay for my first trip. The next time I got to Rite Aid I would have +Ups to spend!
Learn the Coupon Lingo if any verbage below confuses you!
- Kmart: $3.99 Windex Distinct Windshield Wiper Blades! ($8 Value)
- Amazon: $83.91 Disney Planes Roll-to-Ride Three Wheeled Cruiser! ($200 Value)
- Target: $0.99 Bitsy’s Brainfood Spooky Snacks! ($8 Value)
- Walmart: $1 Dentek Triple Clean Flossers ($2 Value)
- Target: $2.16 Dr. Pepper 12 packs! ($4.68 Value)