This is how the transactions can give you the most benefit:
Look at how many +Ups you earned the previous week. Pick the transaction scenario that is the closest to that amount (just a little over). Use that transaction for the smallest amount of Out Of Pocket Costs and greatest amount of product.
For example: If I had $12 +Ups to use I would pick the $15 transaction and have around $3 OOP expenses after +Ups.
If you don’t have any +Ups to use then pick the scenario that fits you best depending on how much you want to spend up front or Out of Pocket.
For example: If this is my first time shopping at Rite Aid I would pick the $5 transaction and have about $5 expenses to pay for my first trip. The next time I got to Rite Aid I would have +Ups to spend!
Learn the Coupon Lingo if any verbage below confuses you!
- Kohl's: $11.99 Laugh & Learn Baby Tech+more! ($40 Value)
- Petsmart: FREE photo of your pet with Santa!
- Best Buy: $299.99 Toshiba 55 Inch LED 1080p w/ Chromecast! ($450 Value)
- FREE Box of Samples from PINCHme! FREE FULL SIZE PRODUCTS!!
- CVS: $0.75 Dial Complete! ($3 Value)