This is how the transactions can give you the most benefit:
Look at how many +Ups you earned the previous week. Pick the transaction scenario that is the closest to that amount (just a little over). Use that transaction for the smallest amount of Out Of Pocket Costs and greatest amount of product.
For example: If I had $12 +Ups to use I would pick the $15 transaction and have around $3 OOP expenses after +Ups.
If you don’t have any +Ups to use then pick the scenario that fits you best depending on how much you want to spend up front or Out of Pocket.
For example: If this is my first time shopping at Rite Aid I would pick the $5 transaction and have about $5 expenses to pay for my first trip. The next time I got to Rite Aid I would have +Ups to spend!
Learn the Coupon Lingo if any verbage below confuses you!
- Amazon: $29.99 Skechers Sneakers & More! ($75 Value)
- Kmart: FREE Cosmetics w/Coupons & BOGO FREE Store Deals!
- CVS: As Low as $0.90 CoverGirl Cosmetics! ($4.79 Value)
- Kohl’s: Up to 40% Off Entire Purchase! Today Only! (Check Your Inbox)
- FREE Hamilton Beach 5 qt Slow Cooker for NEW TopCashBack Members!