This is how the transactions can give you the most benefit:
Look at how many +Ups you earned the previous week. Pick the transaction scenario that is the closest to that amount (just a little over). Use that transaction for the smallest amount of Out Of Pocket Costs and greatest amount of product.
For example: If I had $12 +Ups to use I would pick the $15 transaction and have around $3 OOP expenses after +Ups.
If you don’t have any +Ups to use then pick the scenario that fits you best depending on how much you want to spend up front or Out of Pocket.
For example: If this is my first time shopping at Rite Aid I would pick the $5 transaction and have about $5 expenses to pay for my first trip. The next time I got to Rite Aid I would have +Ups to spend!
Learn the Coupon Lingo if any verbage below confuses you!
- Walgreens Ad Deals 10/23-10/29/16 $1.25 M&M's 8-12.6 oz! ($4.19 Value)
- Rite Aid Ad Deals 10/23-10/29/16 $1.05 Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes with Marshmallows! ($3.99 Value)
- New Dollar Tree Deals List Updated 10/22
- CVS Ad Deals 10/23-10/29/16 $0.18 Per Roll of Scott Bath Tissue! Stock up price!
- Target Weekly Ad Deals: $0.50 Pepsi Max 12 pack!(10/23/16-10/29/16)