I just received this email from my mother-in-law Jeannie:
I just ordered 2 cases of Hammerrmill Paper which normally would have cost me about $80. After rebates it came to $8.00.
On Staples.com website the two cases came to $49.98 before rebates and it tells you that you are two cents short of the $50 Free delivery. You can pickup at the store for free or you can buy another item to get over $50. I bought a dozen medium point pens for $.99 for the dozen. That got me over the $50 and got delivery to my office.
- Order item #122374-QJ.
- At checkout give them coupon code 47617 which takes $10 off ($5 per case).
- Once your order is placed it provides you an order number. Write it down and
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on rebate center.
- Put in your order number and the rebate code is 10-23167.
- 4-6 weeks later a check comes for $32
Once you get the rebate your total cost is about $8 for the 20 reams of paper! $0.40 per ream.
Businesses wanting more than 20 reams can have several employees order and can get as much paper as they want at $0.40 per ream.
Thanks Jeannie! This is a fantastic price for paper!