There is a new Staples Rewards program beginning tomorrow where you will now get 5% back in rewards on most things in the store PLUS FREE shipping at Staples.com! While this sounds great there is one stinky part of the program. It’s the new rules on Ink Recycling. You used to be able to recycle your empty ink cartridges and get $2 back in Rewards for each of them – no restrictions. Starting tomorrow there are restrictions. I hurried and turned in 10 inks (max per month) today so I didn’t have the new restrictions. This is what printed on my receipt:
This is the change Starting 3/15/13, you will receive $2 back in rewards for each ink or toner cartridge recycled, up to your normal ink recycling limits, if you have spent at least $30 on ink or toner in the past 180 days.
Well this stinks if you buy generic ink online like I do. It’s SO much cheaper! That is why I did as many as I could find today. After this I’m not sure I’ll get enough from Staples to get my $2 credit per ink. I do like to buy things other places in the store so I like getting Staples Rewards.
Will you be recycling your ink today, too?
- CVS: $2.15 Snuggle Softener! ($5.29 Value)
- #Giveaway (2) Readers Win Men’s OR Women’s Boots from Lugz! LAST DAY TO ENTER
- Target: $0.99 Spectrum Cooking Oil Spray! ($5 Value)
- CVS Coupon Center Deals: 9/25 - 10/1/16!
- FREE Totino's Pizza Sticks for Pillsbury Members! 1st 10,000