This post is sponsored by Mirum, but opinions expressed are my own.
Do you suffer from heartburn? It’s been a problem of my husband’s for years. It seems to be extra-triggered by onions. If you have ever suffered from heartburn you know how hard it can be to swallow a pill when you are suffering. Luckily, Walgreens has a new heartburn pill that is easy to take and can dissolve on your tongue. This new pill is a called Well at Walgreens Omeprazole ODT and is much cheaper than buying these types of pills at other retailers and works just as well. It’s so easy to pop online to Walgreens and buy these – in the cart and ordered in a minute! Plus there’s a $2 off coupon you can load online instantly.
There are great benefits of this new type of pill:
• This is designed to treat chronic heartburn sufferers – those who suffer from heartburn 2 or more days a week.
• Some may get relief in the first 24 hours but it may take 1-4 days to feel the full effect. Omeprazole ODT is not intended for immediate relief.
• No glass of water needed thanks to MELTech – it dissolves right on your tongue!
• Take one dose every 24 hours for 2 weeks to complete the course of treatment. (You shouldn’t take Omeprazole ODT for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor.)
• Easy to take!
• A 42-ct. is basically a year’s supply!
If you are wanting to try this product make sure you take advantage of the Online offer at Walgreens:
•$2 off the 14 ct. up & Up Omeprazole Orally Disintegrating Tablet
For best consumption experience, allow tablet to dissolve on your tongue. Do not chew Omeprazole ODT tablets or dissolve in liquid.
One of the the best things about this new pill is it is available online! You can have it shipped directly to your house with free shipping on a $35 order. Or you can choose to ship it to your store to avoid shipping costs.
Hopefully, this new product will help you save money and find relief!