“Kicking off Cyber Week earlier this year on Saturday, November 24 and lasting through Sunday, December 2, specials will be available online and refreshed EVERY DAY on Walmart.com. Even more, customers can get free shipping to home on over 100,000 items that customers want most, including nearly all electronics and toys, and can also choose free in-store pickup. And, for the first time, holiday shoppers can order gifts online and use Pay with Cash, including all Black Friday and Cyber Week online-only specials.
On Cyber Monday, November 26, Walmart will offer the single biggest savings of its Cyber Week event on hot items such as:
- Samsung 55″ 1080p Class LED Smart 3D HDTV – $1498 ($1,000 savings)
- Samsung 40” 1080p Class LED HDTV – $598 (nearly $400 savings)
- Xbox 360 Skylanders Family Fun Bundle – $159 (nearly $100 savings)
- Double Power T-711 with WiFi 7″ Tablet, Featuring Android 4.0 – $59 (nearly $40 savings)
- Little Tikes Kitchen – $50 (nearly $30 savings)
Download theWalmart Mobile App, to be among the first to get early access to specials and information. Connected customers will be notified by email, via Facebook update or through push notification through the mobile app. Key benefits include:
· Early access to “store” Black Friday items — “connected” customers will get exclusive, early access to purchase select Black Friday “store” items on Thanksgiving Day, before they’re available in stores.
· Early access to daily Cyber Week specials – connected customers will get early, exclusive access to one special item every day during Cyber Week, starting Sunday, November 25 through December 2. “