Bloom Coupon Policy
Bloom Coupon Acceptance Policy: (View this week’s Bloom deals)
We will only accept coupons that are in date and the product or purchaserequirements have been met
• Competitor coupons will not be accepted in our stores.
• We will accept Manufacturer, Store, Internet and Catalina Checkout Coupons.
• Coupons with limits specified on them must be followed.
• No “cash back” will be given for coupons of any kind.
• Customers may not use more than (1) one coupon per item with a maximumof (10) ten coupons for the same item per customer.
• We will only accept Internet coupons that appear to be originals.
• We will not accept internet coupons from other retailers.
•We will not accept FREE internet coupons.
• We will accept Manufacturer and Store coupons for FREE items.• The value of the FREE item cannot exceed the purchase price of that item.
We reserve the right to limit the quantity of coupons that may beredeemed in one shopping visit.
We also reserve the right to refuseany coupon that may appear to be fraudulent.See Customer Service or Store Office for more details.
Bloom Double Coupon Policy:
When Bloom doubles coupons it is an advertised event. They double all coupons up to $1.98. So a $1.50 coupon is worth $3.00 off whatever you buy.
There is a limit of 20 coupons.