Now until May 1st you can get a free $3 Amazon Instant Video credit! Here’s how:
1. Head over to the Free $3 credit amazon page
2. Click on the “Tweet and Get $3? button
3. You will be prompted to log in to connect your Twitter account
4. Click on the “Authorize App” button
5. You will receive the following message at the end: “We have successfully applied a $3 credit to your Amazon.com account, good for movies and TV shows at Amazon Instant Video.”
Although the price shown on the “Buy” or “Rent” button will not change, your credit will automatically be applied to your purchase. After your purchase, you can confirm that the credit was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail. The credit may not be used for certain titles. The detail pages for such titles will state that they are not eligible for promotions. The credit expires on May 31, 2011, at 11:59 p.m. PST. The credit will be automatically applied to your future eligible rentals until the credit is used or until it expires (whichever comes first). Offer limited to one promotional credit per Amazon.com customer.
Thanks, Good Deal Mama!