Post sponsored by Mirum. Opinions are 100% my own.
If you’re winter and spring have been anything like mine your skin has been suffering. This cold and dry weather does not do wonders for your glow. 😉 What are your go to favorites for keeping your skin in tip top shape? Here are some of ours:
After my shower in the morning I love to put on POND’s Cold Cream Cool Classic, it’s the only thing that helps keep my face from feeling so dry. If you have extremely dry skin you might also try POND’S Dry Skin Cream Caring Classic (10.1oz). I give POND’s Cold Cream rave reviews because it’s on my daily routine of must haves.
The simplest way to wipe off your makeup after you’ve endured a long day at work, or gotten all dressed up to go out is with Simple Micellar Wipes. They really make life easier, and wiping your face clear a quick and painless process.
The brutal weather can do a number on your skin (legs, arms, and body). Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Healing Lotion has never let me down. I like that it doesn’t leave an oily residue and it makes my skin feel softer. A couple of pumps and I’m ready to go!
- Buy 2 Ponds, Simple & Vaseline hand & body lotion Get 2,000 points = $2
- All Ponds, Simple & Vaseline hand & body lotions are BOGO 50% off
- $1.50/1 POND’s Cold Cream Cleanser or Moisture Clean Towelettes on Ibotta app (limit 3) excludes 5 ct., exp. 5/12
Cuckoo Deal Idea:
- Buy (2) POND’s Cold Cream Cleanser 3.5 oz or POND’S Moisture Clean Towelettes 28 ct. $5.79 (BOGO 50% off)
- Pay: $8.69 OOP
- Submit (2) $1.50 POND’s Cold Cream Cleanser or Moisture Clean Towelettes to Ibotta
- Final Price: $5.69 or just $2.85 each!