This post is sponsored by Mirum, but opinions expressed are my own.
Introducing the new Well at Walgreens Omeprazole Orally Disintegrating Tablet (also referred to as Omeprazole ODT) launching at Walgreens – a brand NEW innovation for treating heartburn.
For heartburn sufferers, swallowing a pill can be difficult. Think about how convenient an orally disintegrating tablet would be for you! When you’re having heartburn the last thing you want to do is shove another pill down your throat for it to settle into your chest. That’s why we love the easy to take Omeprazole (ODT) disintegrating tablet that melts right in your mouth.
What we love about Omeprazole (ODT) Heartburn tablets:
· It treats symptoms of frequent heartburn, so if you suffer from heartburn 2 or more times a week, this is a tablet you’ll want to check out!
· Some may experience relief in the first 24 hours (it may take 1-4 days to feel the full effect)
· Thanks to MELTech, the tablet dissolves right on your tongue
· You don’t need a glass of water to wash it down
· Omeprazole ODT treats the same heartburn symptoms as Prilosec OTC ®. Works as well as the national brands, but since it’s Walgreens-brand, it’s more affordable!
If you’re weary of buying store brand products, you should know they often, if not always, compare to brand name products with more savings, and a cheaper price.
I prefer to buy my Omeprazole ODT at Walgreens, because Walgreens provides great savings compared to other retailers. I love using my Walgreens rewards card to rack up bonus rewards points and savings, too. Plus, I find it convenient and the staff is helpful and friendly, which makes me want to keep going back.
Save even More:
There’s an awesome $3 off Well at Walgreens Omeprazole ODT in-store and online.
Shop Online Only:
For even more convenience, you can shop online at Walgreens.com. It’s easy to add Well at Walgreens Omeprazole ODT heartburn tablets to your order.
FREE shipping on orders of $35 or more or ship to store for FREE with no minimum purchase requirement.
You’ll still be able to take advantage of the awesome $3 off Well at Walgreens Omeprazole ODT offer, too!
Disclaimer: Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn (occurring 2 or more days a week). May take 1-4 days for full effect. Not intended for immediate relief.
Dosage: 1 tablet taken every 24 hours for 14 days. You should not take Omeprazole Orally Disintegrating Tablet for more than 14 days or more frequently than every four months unless directed by your doctor.