Fred Meyer’s Coupon Policy
Fred Meyer’s Coupon Policy Updated March 2011
This policy is intended as a general guide to using coupons at Fred Meyer stores. Because there are many different types of coupons from many different sources, a single coupon policy cant possibly be all-encompassing. However, these guidelines apply to most coupon situations.
Coupon policy is subject to change at any time.
- In general:
- The Fred Meyer store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY coupon upon view.
- The Fred Meyer store manager has the right to limit the quantity of coupons/items used/purchased in a single transaction, by a single customer or in a single day.
- We accept coupons printed within Fred Meyer ads, mailers, flyers or emails. Customers must present coupons in order to receive the coupon price. Our coupons will state any limitations and/or restrictions.
- We accept all valid, current manufacturers coupons. We do not accept expired coupons or manufacturers coupons that state they are valid only at another listed retailer (i.e., Good only at Safeway).
- Some of the coupons in our ads are Fred Meyer coupons and some are manufacturers coupons. The coupon will state if it is a manufacturers coupon. Only one manufacturers coupon can be used per item.
- Most Catalina coupons (the coupons that print out for you at our check stands) are manufacturer coupons and are stated as such. Catalina coupons that are printed with another retailer name may be accepted at Fred Meyer. Fred Meyer will receive credit for the coupon from the clearinghouse. Note: This only applies to Catalina coupons and not other manufacturer coupons that are designated as valid for use at a specified retailer.
- We accept valid, current print-at-home coupons, including those sent to you in Fred Meyer emails or that you find on fredmeyer.com, facebook.com/fredmeyer and twitter.com/fred_meyer. We do not allow print-at-home coupons that do not require any other purchase.
- We do not double or triple coupons.
- We do not accept competitors coupons.
- Coupons cannot be combined with certain special pricing programs, including $4 and $10 generic prescription pricing in our pharmacy.
- Amount refunded cannot exceed the cost of the item.
- Customer is responsible for tax on all items, including Free items.