After telling my friends and husband about Baby’s First Phone Call, they all said (in their own way) “and why didn’t I know about this when I was in the hospital calling 20 people and telling the same story over and over again!”
How does Baby’s First Phone Call work?
- Before the baby is born, you enter the names and phone numbers of all the people you want to notify when the baby arrives.
- After the baby is born, you make a single phone call and leave a personal voice-mail message of any length with all the details you want to share; I would suggest information such as baby’s health, the hospital and room number you’re in, and whether and when you’d like to receive visitors.
- They get to hear the happy news straight from you and if they don’t answer it leaves them a message.
There will be 4 winners, each receiving a $50 Gift Certificate for Baby’s First Phone Call. These are transferable; meaning you will be able to give these as gifts at baby showers! They also don’t expire so you can hold on to them until you or someone you know is having a baby. SWEET: they are for unlimited amounts of people that you want on your calling list.
What a great baby shower gift!
Cuckoo Level: 4 out of 5 (because I think their price plans starting at $20 are a little high)
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
- Leave a comment telling me who you wouldn’t have on your calling list, haha, just kidding (well, if you want to go for it!) OR tell us who you would want on your list or who you would give this certificate to.
Optional: here are ways to earn extra entries, you must submit another comment for each extra entry:
- Subscribe to my email newsletter. It is on the top left-hand corner of this page.
- Become a follower of Cuckoo For Coupon Deals on Facebook.
- Follow CuckooForDeals on Twitter.
- Blog/Tweet/Update status on Facebook/Myspace about the giveaway.
- Grab our button and place it on the sidebar or blogroll of your blog/site. Leave a link to your site in the comment section below for verification.
- Become a follower of “Your Baby’s First Phone Call” on facebook here or twitter here.
There are now a total of 6 entries available per person! (Please be sure to leave separate entries for each one.)