Update: I got my card in the mail today! I went to Emergency Essentials in Provo and got two #10 cans of Egg Bowtie Noodles for $4.99 each, so after my free $10 gift card I paid $0.28 OOP! Read below on how you can get your free $10 gift card too!
Simply try Emergency Essentials free Food Storage Analyzer™ tool and write a quick review of it on your blog to receive a free $10 gift card from Emergency Essentials. Everyone gets their free $10 gift card good for their canned food items, which can be bought online or at one of their in-store locations!
You will receive a free $10 Emergency Essentials® gift card by doing the following:
- Go to the Food Storage Analyzer™ and create a free account – Click here to go to the Analyzer.
- Try out the Food Storage Analyzer™ – Click here for Analyzer instructions.
- Write a review of the Analyzer and post it on your blog and
- Important: Copy and paste the code in the box here (under step 5) to the bottom of your review post – this will add the red button to the bottom of your post.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your blog post. Put ‘Blog Post Giveaway’ in the subject line of the email so that we can verify your post and the button. Be sure to include your address so we can mail your gift card.
I love this analyzer. Like most mormons I am trying to get a one year food storage in case of job lose, famine or natural disasters. I am a shy of my goal though; I used the analyzer and found that my current food storage is 130 days for my family of 4 people. At least I know where I am at now. What’s your food storage goal? And what are you getting with your free $10 gift card? I’ll let you know once I get my gift card what I get!