We love to give out little gifts of jars full of special useful items. Like Chris’s dad loves the powder hot cider, or the great smooth hot chocolate in a jar! Click Here for 34 different ideas to give a gift in a jar!
Edible Chocolate Body Scrub:
* 1/2 cup rolled oats
* 1/2 cup cocoa nibs
* 1/2 cup kosher salt
* 2 tablespoons unsweetened
* cocoa powder
* 1/2 cup jojoba oil
* 1/2 cup sweet almond oil
* 2 tablespoons vitamin E oil
1. Use a food processor or blender to grind the oats into a powder.
2. Add the cocoa nibs, cocoa powder, salt, almond oil, jojoba oil, and vitamin E oil.
3. Hit pulse a few times to blend.
4. Store in a glass or plastic jar, and scoop out for use with a spoon or a seashell.
5. Massage the scrub into skin, then rinse with warm water.
Who would have thought you could not only eat chocolate but you can use it as a body scrub? This amazing craft is yummy and helps out with your skin. Make as many as you wish and give them as Christmas gifts in a jar. It works best at the end of a hot bath
The eBook has instructions for favorites including M&M Cookie Mix in a Jar (page 12), Hearty Soup Mix in a Jar (page 21), and Fleece Hat Snowman Jars (page 54).
Thanks, A Thrifty Mom!