If you have a family member currently serving in the U.S. military on active duty, then you’ll definitely want to check out the Oh Say Can You See program offered by Charter Communications. This program allows individuals with family members serving in the U.S. military the opportunity to request a FREE webcam that can be used to engage in video chats with their military family members. To request a webcam, you must:
- be a legal resident of the United States who is of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence,
- must have a valid email address and
- a valid mailing address in the United States, and
- must have a family member currently serving the United States military on active duty.
- If you meet all these criteria, request a webcam.
Once you receive the webcam, you will be able to create a video message for your family member who is serving on active duty. Your video will be stored on the Oh Say Can You See website, where it can be accessed by means of an encrypted link that will be sent to your family member in military service by e-mail.