UPDATE: This giveaway has ended, comment #39 by Julie won.
Giveaway: The Deluxe Coupon Organizer Package including:
- A Clutch Coupon Binder. $30 is their regular price for just the binder, considering it is hand-made I think this is an alright price. This is what I would recommend (if you don’t win but still want one): if you already have a binder with baseball card pocket pages and just are upgrading, you should just get a binder for $30 and definitely wouldn’t need the organizer package.
- 8 Tabbed & Labeled Coupon Category Dividers
- 3 Plastic Binder Pockets
- 11 Three Pocket Pages
- 11 Six Pocket Pages
- 22 Nine Pocket Pages (like Baseball Card holders)
- 5 Page Instruction Booklet
Total value for all of the above is $55! Use code “cuckoo” through April 30th for 10% off your entire order.
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
- Visit CouponClutch.com and leave a comment telling me which binder you would like if you win.
Optional Extra Entries: you must submit another comment for each extra entry:
- Subscribe to my email newsletter or RSS feed. On the top left-hand corner of this page.
- Become a follower on Facebook.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Follow Clutch Coupon Binders on Twitter.
- Blog/Tweet/Update status on Facebook/Myspace about the giveaway.
- Grab our button and place it on the sidebar or blogroll of your blog/site. Leave a link to your site.
There are now a total of 7 entries available per person! (Please be sure to leave separate entries for each one.)
Entry is open to US residents only through 10:00pm MST on Tuesday, April 13th . Winner will be chosen using a third party site, random.org, contacted by email, and have 48 hours to respond or an alternate will be chosen. Disclosure: I was in no way paid for this review and this is my honest opinion of the clutch coupon binder. Winner will have their coupon clutch binder shipped to them directly from CouponClutch.com.