UPDATE: This giveaway ended, entry #37 won.
I reviewed a copy of Danny the Dragon, written by Tina Turbin and Illustrated by Aija Jasuna, and an accompanying CD which reads the book out loud then plays 10 original composition classical songs.
Me and my daughter follow the cd along with the book before bedtime. My daughter likes to listen to the CD and turn the pages at the chime. Then when its over I tuck her in and turn the volume on low and she goes to sleep with the music going. She thinks its really special.
The book is about a regular family who comes across Danny the Dragon and his sidekick Skipper. I won’t spoil the surprise on how Danny meets Jimmy and his family, but your children will love “where he sleeps” and learn from Danny as Danny is an easy-going, gracious dragon with great manners. The illustrations are very colorful and my daughter loved them.
About the author: Tina Turbin is donating all proceeds from the Danny the Dragon CD to the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University. She is a strong supporter of families, kids and education and runs the website Gluten Free Help which lists recipes that are gluten-free for people with celiac disease.
Cuckoo Rating: 4 out 5
1 winner gets a new copy of the book and CD
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN
Leave a comment. Steps #2-7 are optional; just leave a separate comment for extra entries.
- Leave a comment. Maybe even tell us your favorite book to read to your children.
- Double Win-it: Enter our other giveaway here and leave a comment here saying that you did for an extra entry into both giveaways.
- Subscribe to my email newsletter. It is on the top left-hand corner of this page.
- Become a follower of Cuckoo For Coupon Deals on Facebook.
- Follow CuckooForDeals on Twitter.
- Blog/Tweet/Buzz/Update status on Facebook/Myspace about the giveaway.
- Grab our button and place it on the sidebar or blogroll of your blog/site. Leave a link to your site in the comment section below for verification.
There are now a total of 7 entries available per person! (Please be sure to leave separate entries for each one.)