UPDATE: Giveaway has ended, entry #229 won – view more details here
DownEast Basics has the cutest modest clothes! Completely affordable as well. I got the shirt shown above, and LOVE how light the fabric is! Lovin’ it for these hot Utah summers! Their tops run around $20, much better then other designer clothes stores.
But my favorite thing about DownEast clothes is: their clothes are quite classy looking, so they stay in style a long time. I don’t buy clothes often, so when I do I want them to be stay in style.
If you go to order clothes on their online store, keep in mind that their sizes seem to run big. I usually wear a medium top, but on Down East clothes I always wear a small, or sometimes even an extra small! Makes me feel good 🙂
I grew up in Rexburg, ID and loved shopping at DownEast Outfitters next to Albertson’s. Cheap Lucky jeans were my favorite thing in the world when I was 16 so I loved DownEast. I thought it was the only location, but they are actually in Utah, Northern Cali, Idaho, Wyoming, Spokane, WA, Arizona and Las Vegas. Plus, all their items can be bought online and shipped nationwide.
Giveaway: 1 Winner Gets Any Down East Item of Their Choice from DownEastBasics.com New Arrivals Section!
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
- Leave a comment below stating your favorite item in the DownEast new arrivals section!
Optional Extra Entries – please submit another comment for each extra entry:
- “Like” DownEast on Facebook or follow them on Twitter
- Subscribe for emails about new Giveaways. This email is sent about once per week and contains only posts with new giveaways, and updates on giveaway winners.
- Fan Cuckoo for Coupon Deals on Facebook.
- Follow CuckooForDeals on Twitter.
- Blog/Tweet/Update status on Facebook/Myspace about the giveaway.
- Grab our button and place it on the sidebar or blogroll of your blog/site. Leave a link to your site.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at Cuckoo for Coupon Deals YouTube Channel
There are now a total of 8 entries available per person! (Please be sure to leave separate entries for each one.)