UPDATE: VIEW GIVEAWAY WINNER HERE
I was excited to review this skirt from Ming Wang, I don’t get designer clothing very often and was looking forward to trying something that would help me feel more fashionable. The first thing I noticed was that the skirt had NO WRINKLES when I removed it from the package! Ming Wang knits are made from Amica yarn which means they don’t wrinkle easily.
Being a mom that is always on the go, I need something that is easy to wash. Ming Wang has created fashionable machine-washable, wrinkle free and color guarded, clothing that we can just throw in the machine. No more trips to the dry cleaners that we’re too busy to go to and can’t afford anyways!
One part of being frugal is buying clothes that don’t go out of fashion quickly. The skirt is well made; an article of clothing that is timeless and could easily be mixed/matched with other pieces to achieve several different outfits. It is truly beautiful, slenderizing, and stylish, a skirt that you won’t have to toss as styles change. Although, the price isn’t particularly frugal…
The following is a little background about Ming Wang: Ming Wang is a versatile collection of chic, effortless knitwear for the modern woman. Machine washable, wrinkle-free, and color-guarded, the line is ideal for the active woman dedicated to style and practicality. Founded in 2000, Ming Wang is recognized for its knit separates and bold graphic styling, consistently incorporating the latest color trends with timeless neutrals ideal for wardrobe building. Ming Wang clothing is available in retail stores like Nordstrom, Von Maur and others.
If you win this skirt you will need to schedule an evening out on the town to show-off your stylish sophisticated beauty!
Giveaway: One Reader Will Win a Wing Mang Skirt – Size of Their Choice- $130 Value!
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
- “Like” Ming Wang on Facebook and leave a comment below saying that you did.
Optional Extra Entries – please submit another comment for each extra entry:
- Subscribe to the Ming Wang newsletter
- Follow Ming Wang on Twitter
- Subscribe to my email newsletter or RSS feed. On the top left-hand corner of this page.
- Fan Cuckoo for Coupon Deals on Facebook.
- Follow CuckooForDeals on Twitter.
- Blog/Tweet/Update status on Facebook/Myspace about the giveaway.
- Grab our button and place it on the sidebar or blogroll of your blog/site. Leave a link to your site.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at Cuckoo for Coupon Deals YouTube Channel
There are now a total of 8 entries available per person! (Please be sure to leave separate entries for each one.)