I received a Powermat to try out, plus two receivers and and iPhone/iTouch charging receiver. If you haven’t heard of a Powermat before, they are designed to de-cord your plugin area, and if you are lucky enough to have a phone that is on the list of phones covers for powermat, then you don’t have to plug your phone in at all. You just drop it on the Powermat and go. The Powermat comes with a receiver that you put on the powermat, and then plug into your phone if there is no cover yet for your phone.
As you can see in the picture, on the far right, you have a receiver you plug your phone into if it doesn’t have a cover. This is the situation for me and my husband. There are 7 different size tips that come with each receiver, so no matter what type of phone you have you’ll be able to plug it in. And then if you have guests over and they forget their charger, you can easily change tips and plug in whatever phone they have.
Powermat also offers covers for Nintendo DSi and DS Lites so you can wirelessly charge them as well- and right now CCD readers can receive one Nintendo DSi or DS Lite receiver FREE from Powermat with any powermat order- add it to your cart and use code: FREEBACK
Overall, I think this product would be best for people who have phones that can have the covers so that you don’t have to plug in your phone anymore. Otherwise you still have to plug in your phone, you just use less cords/outlets. It does look nicer than having lots of cords lying around too. I also like the auto-shutoff feature to stop charging when your phone is fully charged already.
Giveaway: 1 winner gets one Powermat with up to three receivers!
Mandatory: Leave a comment ON THIS POST to enter to win:
EXTRA ENTRIES (PLEASE LEAVE A NEW COMMENT ON THIS POST FOR EACH):
- Subscribe for emails about new Giveaways. This email is sent 2 times per week.
- Subscribe for Coupon Deals Feed: This feed contains all new posts, except those for not-nationwide stores. Subscribe in a reader or by Email
- Follow CCD on Twitter.
- Tweet 1x daily and leave another comment for each tweet!: #Win a Powermat from @Powermat and @CuckooForDeals #Giveaway http://goo.gl/fb/6nBv8 ~ Ends 01/11
- Follow CCD on Facebook
- Update your status on Facebook: I just entered to win The Powermat @CuckooForCouponDeals http://goo.gl/fb/6nBv8 ~ Ends 01/11
- Grab our button and place it on the sidebar or blogroll of your blog/site. Leave a link to your site.
- Blog about this giveaway and link it back to here (comment 5x with url)
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at Cuckoo for Coupon Deals YouTube Channel
There are now a total of 10 entries available per person + daily tweets! *There may be a delay in seeing your comment as we validate these as they come in. Be patient, it will show up!