Update: Entry #2 won.
I have the most obnoxious, tangly, frizzy, curly hair and have never fell “in love” with any shampoo or conditioner.
I think I may really like like Wen! I used it on my hair for a month. It worked great on my hair, noticiably making it softer. It also seemed to straighten it a little, which seems weird. I straightened my hair after using Wen and it only took 45 minutes; it usually takes me over an hour. Yes, that is using my ceramic straightner and curling iron.
So what’s the big deal with Wen? Well, it’s a conditioner that you use with no shampoo before or after. Really. From their site “Wen cleanses as it conditions, with no detergents or harsh chemicals. It’s all-natural…makes color lasts longer” and the results (at least on my hair) were much softer hair.
I think this product would work best on people who have thick hair like mine.
Cuckoo Level: 4.5 out of 5 (because its price is higher then what I normally pay for conditioner)
A free full-size bottle of Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner is coming to the winner!
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN
You must submit another comment for each extra entry (extra entries are optional):
- Leave a comment telling me if you have used Wen, and if so what did you think?
- Double Win-it: Enter our other giveaway here and leave a comment here saying that you did for an extra entry into both giveaways.
- Subscribe to my email newsletter. It is on the top left-hand corner of this page.
- Become a follower of Cuckoo For Coupon Deals on Facebook.
- Follow CuckooForDeals on Twitter.
- Blog/Tweet/Buzz/Update status on Facebook/Myspace about the giveaway.
- Grab our button and place it on the sidebar or blogroll of your blog/site. Leave a link to your site in the comment section below for verification.
There are now a total of 7 entries available per person! (Please be sure to leave separate entries for each one.)