Crio Bru is different than anything I’ve heard of before. It is a new a chocolaty hot drink that is made from cocoa beans and brewed like coffee.
It creates natural energy that comes from theobromine. The winners will get a French Press to make it in, here’s how:
- Brew it in the French press for 10-12 minutes. Although Crio Brü can be brewed effectively in as little as 5 minutes, you’ll find it will be much more full-bodied when brewed for 10-12.
- Before drinking, try to pick out the aromatic notes in the Crio – cinnamon, berries, dark spice, etc.
- Add a small amount of creamer. Less than 20% of coffee ordered at Starbuck’s is ordered black. A dollop of Coffee-mate’s French Vanilla or Belgian Chocolate Toffee, or an addition of almond milk or any other traditional coffee creamer will bring out the chocolaty notes.
- Add a tiny dash of cinnamon to Cavalla before or after brewing.
Now the Cavalla flavor I tried was quite bitter, and seemed to remind me more of coffee, which isn’t my thing, but others may like it.
The Caramel flavor I tried was much better, and very sweet which is how I like my chocolate!
Here’s what is in the gift baskets the 3 winners each get:
· A 12 oz. bag of Hazelnut Crio Cocoa.
· An 8 oz. bag of rare and delicious Crio Beans.
· A 12 oz. bag of Cavalla Crio Brü brewed cocoa, with hints of dark spice, coconut and cinnamon, made from 100% cocoa beans.
· A top-of-the-line 16 oz. Bodum ’Make Taste Not Waste’ French Press.
· A soft, little, cuddly, velvety teddy bear!
*NEW* Click on the “click here to enter the giveaway” button to fill out a form to enter the giveaway! No comments required for this giveaway.
Mandatory entry: What flavor do you want to try on Crio Bru.com?
- Subscribe for emails (enter you name in the box on the right-hand side of this page)
- Follow CCD on Twitter.
- Follow CCD on Facebook
- Update your status on Facebook:I just entered to win @CuckooForC0uponDeals Valentine’s Giveaway Spectacular! http://tinyurl.com/49fglxf ~ Ends 02/05
- Follow our Blog Giveaways Spectacular page on Facebook
- Grab our button and place it on the sidebar or blogroll of your blog/site. Leave a link to your site.
- Blog about this giveaway and link it back to here (comment 5x with url)
Once you are ready to enter, click on the button below and fill out the form:
Check out my Valentine’s Giveaways HERE:
Pro-Flowers – $50 Gift Card
Keurig Special Edition Coffee & Hot Chocolate Maker $139 Value
Indi Custom Shirts w/ Cuffs – $90 Gift Card
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory- I Love Lucy Gift Basket $100 Value
Eco Foil Cooking Trays – 3 Winners get $50 EACH
The Vintage Pearl – $100 in Pearls or Other Jewelry!
Cooking.com – 3 winners get $25 Gift Cards
Plastic Jungle – $25 Gift Card
Mrs. Cavanugh’s – 4 winners get $25 1 lb Chocolate Boxes.
Shari’s Berries – $50 Gift Card
Savings.com – $50 Gift Card
Crio Bru – 3 Winners get $70 Value Chocolate Gift Baskets
Fannie Mae – $50 in chocolate & popcorn
Hallmark – Recordable storybook
Make sure you visit the other blogger’s participating for a chance to win over $7000.00 in prizes: