This is CUCKOO! Right now the first people to sign up for Coupon Cabin (a site similar to Ebates) and who sign up through my link only, will get $50 back when they spend $50 on Amazon.com! This goes live exactly at 5pm CST (4pm MST). This will go fast so as soon as you see this deal I’d RUN! Thanks to Coupon Cabin for this exclusive offer for Cuckoo readers. If you get it, it will tell you instantly you got it, if not it will tell you that you weren’t quick enough. UPDATE to questions readers have asked on my facebook page, here’s the response from Coupon Cabin: “Your readers can claim the offer on their computer or mobile device. Cash back is not eligible on orders placed over the phone. And yes, your shopping cart has to be completely empty prior to claiming the offer. This offer is eligible for the first members to actually claim it – once the offer has run out, they will receive a message saying that it is no longer available. To see if they have successfully claimed the offer, they can check their Saved Offers page within their account – https://www.couponcabin.com/mycabin/ You can also remind your readers that they must be signed in to their CouponCabin account prior to claiming the offer. If they do this right before the coupon goes live, they won’t have to waste time signing in and will have a better chance of getting the $50 back on $50.”
- Cash back is calculated on the amount before tax, shipping and any fees are added and after all coupons, discounts, credits and gift cards are deducted.
- Stores report cash back in different time intervals, but all stores (with the exception of travel sites) have six days to report your purchase. Travel transactions are reported to us 45 days after the travel is completed.
- Orders that are placed online and picked up in-store do not qualify for cash back.
- Cash back is calculated based on the last coupon or button you click on CouponCabin before placing your order. Please note that your shopping cart must be completely empty before clicking our cash back link.
- Regardless of the reason, cash back will not be earned on orders placed over the phone. Using a store’s mobile app will also void cash back.
- You won’t earn cash back if you make a purchase with a coupon that is not found on CouponCabin, even if the coupon is from the store itself.
- Cash back will be voided if ANY change or adjustment is made to your order for ANY reason, including returns, exchanges, damaged shipments and changes initiated by the store itself.
- Members Only offers cannot be used in addition to a store’s standard cash back rate.
- Cash back cannot be earned on the purchase of gift cards or bulk orders.
- Ad blockers like Ad Block Pro and incognito/private browser windows will prevent cash back from being earned.