How to Double Coupons at Kmart
How to Double Coupons at Kmart:
Kmart doublers promotions is select weeks only, I will post on my Kmart Deals Page if they are doing it this week or not. It is nearly always the same week the 1st day of the month falls on. So if the 1st day of August is a Tuesday, then Sunday through Saturday of that week Kmart will double coupons. Another great way to tell, is that it is nearly always the same week that P&G releases their Proctor & Gamble coupons in the Sunday paper.
- You must have the cashier pull up your SYWR Membership in order for you to take part in this promo. It is free. You can give them your phone number or email to pull up your account, or even scan the barcode of your SYWR app on your phone.
- $2 or less manufacturer coupons will “double” up to $4 off.
- Coupons $2.01 or higher will not double at all.
- $25 minimum purchase requirement is AFTER Kmart Store Coupons, but BEFORE manufacturer coupons. You can go below $25 after manufacturer coupons scanned. Kmart already clarified, all household, grocery, drugstore, baby diapers & wipes, beauty etc.. will work for this.
- Limit 5 coupons doubled per customer per day*
This means 5 doubled per day, but you can use more than 5 coupons per day, just the first 5 will double and the rest will not.
- Kmart Store Coupons in the Monthly Booklets or on the SYWR app will not double.
- As per Kmart’s Coupon Policy, Kmart gladly accepts Kmart print-at-home coupons as long as they are legible, provide a scanable, valid barcode, and are not altered in anyway.
We have a free Double Couponing spreadsheet to track your scenarios to hit the $25 mark.
How do BOGO Free promos work at Kmart with doubling coupons?
As my receipt shows below, I was at $25.96 BEFORE factoring in the BOGO free promo. And my coupons scanned! This means:
- Items that are free in BOGO free promos count towards your $25 total.
- You can use coupons on the free item.
- Coupons will double on both items.
How does BOGO Free promos work at Kmart with their random “Get a $5 Kmart gift card when you buy $50 in items promo”
- Items that are free in BOGO free promos do NOT count towards your $50 total.
How does BOGO Free or 50% off promos work at Kmart with “spend $30, get $10 CRT’s” offers?
My total after all BOGO 50% sales was $28.02 (not counting any coupons) and my $10 CRT coupon printed. This is normal at Kmart, BOGO 50% off sales usually have the total before BOGO sales factored in to count towards your $30 needed to qualify for your $10 CRT.
Click here to view my receipt for this deal. Click on the picture once it opens to zoom in on it.