*Wondering how Office Max Perk Rewards Work & how to sign up? I’ve gotcha covered!
Office Max Deals Jan. 16-22 include the following for free for MaxPerks Rewards Members!
Paper Mate Retractable Gel Pens in Black or Blue 12 pack (limit 3) $12.99
SHARPIE Accent Tank-Style Highlighters Chisel-Tip 12 pack Yellow or Assorted (limit 3) $7.29
Liquid Paper Dryline Grip Correction Film 2 pack Clear Dispenser (limit 3) $6.29
If you buy these online: ***Get cash 4% back if you go through Ebates! Learn all about how to use Ebates – it’s easy, and you can get a $5 credit or a $10 Home Depot gift card just for signing up for FREE!
Learn how Stapes Easy Rebates and Staples Rewards work if you haven’t used them before.
This week at Staples score the following items free after Staples Rewards:
Paper Mate Retractable Gel Pens 4 pack $4.99
Staples Letter/Legal Tote $8
M by Staples Writing Pads Letter Size 6 pack $9.99
Post-It 3?x3? Notes 12 pack $11.99
Avery 8160 White Address Labels 750/box $9.99
Catalog Envelopes 9?x12? 25/pack $8.49
Bankers Box 10 pack $16.99
The following are cuckoo deals with Easy Rebates (different then Staples Rewards!)
QuickBooks Simple Start Online 2011 $105.99 – FREE after Easy Rebate!
HammerMill CopyPlus Copy Paper 500 sheet Ream $5.99
Get a $3.99 Easy Rebate
Giveaways on other blogs I Recommend Entering – great chances of winning!
$20 Mary Kay.com Gift Card + Free shipping – only 39 entries!
4 baby hair clips and bow w/ headband – very cute!
This giveaway is for 2 cute purses, + avon products, valued at $100, so under 200 entries is great!
I have a VERY low entries giveaway from Ebates – $25 cash! You can refer your friends to the giveaway and the most referrals wins – right now the winner has 38 points (you can get 5 points per comments on posts too!)
Hosting a free giveaway?
- Leave us a link all week long! This list will be refreshed every Sunday.
- Please be sure it links directly to your giveaway, and not your homepage.
- Please put the date the giveaway ends, example: (1/24). I delete expired links or links with no end date.
- Add our button to your site.
Looking for other sites with giveaway linkys? We also have a complete list is of free places to advertise your giveaways!. Also, I can list your giveaway on linkys if you want me to!
NOTE: Adding links to your giveaways won’t work in rss or emails, you must visit the site to add a link to your giveaway or view all the other giveaways to enter! (more…)
Price Chopper (NorthEast) Deals Provided by I am THAT lady
Key: *** Good Deals, **** Great Deals, ***** Cuckoo ( Stock Up!)
This list will be updated throughout the week as I find more deals.
Add the items you plan to buy to create a printable shopping list! Then click the “Create List” button below.
Adding deals to your printable shopping list won’t work in RSS feeds or emails – visit the site to use this feature.
It is very important for you and your family to save money on family products so that you can use the extra that you have to pay off your debts or for future savings. There are many ways in which you can ensure that you spend just the bare minimum to purchase the daily items such as food and groceries. One of the ways to do this is by couponing. This is a great way to save money on your every day expenses. Couponing which is the clipping and using of coupons can help you get the best deals possible on a purchase. It is true that you will have to put in a lot of effort and dedication but the results are truly worth your effort.
Some tips that will help you in the process of extreme couponing are as follows.
1. Subscribe to newspapers: The first thing that you are to do when you have to begin with extreme couponing is to collect manufacture’s coupons and to store the sales flyers. These you may find easily available in most local newspapers, especially in the Sunday newspaper. Thus an easy way to start collecting coupons is by subscribing to the newspapers. This will provide you with the access to many coupons.
2. Organise your coupons: You should now try and set a filing system. You could use a hard plastic organiser that has been especially made in order to save your coupons. What you can do for your convenience is clip all the coupons in the folder. You are to organise all sorts of coupons into various categories. This gives you a better scope of using your coupons as you have all the coupons of a particular category placed together.
3. Evaluate your spending habits: It is very essential for you to find out those things that you buy on a regularly. This is to be done so that you can track where you spend and how much you spend. After you do this you are to check the trends and find out when will be the best time to buy the items that you generally buy. This also helps you out when it comes to improving your business strategies. You can cut out coupons for those items as and when you come across them.
4. Consider coupons as cash: If you consider these coupons as money, then you will spend more time on them and will not mind collecting and keeping them in an organized way. Thus if you want to succeed in saving a lot of money by couponing, then you can treat coupons as money.
5. Look for stores: You must try and find out those stores that offer you with the best coupons possible. To look for such stores you have to find out how the saving program of a particular store works. You must also find out the range of prices that the particular store offers for its grocery products. If you want to save even more money, then you may combine store discounts with coupons.
6. Find high value coupons: You must try and look for high value coupons. Shopping at double coupon stores is also a good option. In case a new product is being launched, then you can get great discounts on it and you can also get high value coupons for it. This is done in order to promote the sales of that particular product. You should look out for these coupons as and when you can.
These are a few tips that you can follow in order to make the best out of extreme couponing. If you follow these tips, then you may save a lot of money that you can use beneficially for yourself.
For a detailed breakdown on extreme couponing, visit our how-to-coupon section.
Author’s Bio: RP is a guest writer for various finance related Communities including CDFA, FCB, Debt Consolidation Care etc. She is a PG degree holder in Marketing and Finance and right now working in a reputed bank as a relationship manager. She is well equipped to write articles on debt consolidation , debt settlement, frugality, savings, economies of states etc.
Going shopping this weekend? Don’t forget printable coupons for the mall! *by my favs!
I have been given permission to post the following list of retail printable coupons from Your Retail Helper:
- AMC – Free Large Coke with Large Popcorn purchase Exp 1/31
- *Babies R Us – Free Tote + Extra 40% off Clearance clothes/shoes Exp 1/23 – don’t forget these other babies r us coupons!
- Barnes & Noble – Free cookie with any 1/2 soup / sandwich purchase Exp 1/10
- *Barnes & Noble – 30% off one Kids Book, Toy or Game Exp 1/10
- Bath & Body Works – $10 off $40 Exp 1/14
- Bath & Body Works – Free Signature Collection Travel Size Item with any Purchase Exp 1/26
- Bed Bath & Beyond – Sign up for email newsletter and get 20% off coupon
- Best Buy – $30 off various Kodak products Exp 1/31
- *Border’s – 33% off one item Exp 1/10
- Coldwater Creek – 15% off purchase Exp 1/11
- The Container Store – Organized Teacher’s Program 15% off each purchase
- ESPRIT – 20% off purchase
- Family Christian Store – BOGO 50% off Exp 1/16
- *Gap – 40% off your ENTIRE purchase at The Gap!
- Gordman’s – 20% off purchase Exp 1/30
- *Hobby Lobby – 40% off regular priced item Exp 1/8
- JC Penney – $10 off $50 Exp 1/10
- JC Penney – Free Sample of Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Liquid Nude Fragrance Exp 1/12
- Kirkland – 20% off one item Exp 1/14
- Kohl’s – $5 off any purchase
- Michael’s – 40% off regular priced item Exp 1/8
- Nine West – 15% off $65+ purchase Exp 1/31
- Office Depot – $10 off $50 Exp 1/10
- Payless – 20% off purchase Exp 1/16
- Sunglass Hut – Free Care Kit & Visor Clip with $15 purchase Exp 2/6
- Ulta – $3.50 off $10 Exp 1/22
- World Market – $10 off $30 Exp 1/9
- Yankee Candle – $10 off $25 Exp 1/15
View more in-store retail deals!
I’ve joined up with some other fantastic frugal bloggers to put on a Valentine’s Giveaway Spectacular! It starts Jan. 31st – you’ll want to “like” our Facebook page for exclusive updates for awesome giveaways! Here’s the bloggers involved:
We are currently accepting more sponsors; please email email@example.com for more details if you’re interested in sponsoring giveaways!
Right now on CityDeals, you can get Iceburg Drive In gift certificates for $10 for only $4.50! Price says $5, so use these codes:
use coupon code YUMBERG to get $.50 off + use code CUCKOOSHIP to get free shipping! These are real plastic gift cards you can give as gifts!
Find Iceburg locations
Find more restaurant deals
Comes in brown or cream! Is $20 + $2 shipping, but you’ll get $10 off if it’s your first order on No More Rack.com!!
How to get free $10 credit at No More Rack.com: –
- Just for signing up you’ll get a $10 credit! Write Down the Code Given on the Sign Up Page. It looks like every code is different now. Click on the “My Profile” tab (top right side) to see your credit- if you don’t see it, click on “Redeem Gift Card” under “My Profile” and enter code p1078 or P1070 or P1071 or whichever code it gave you.
- Then choose the option you are buying (you must have $20 or more in cart to use the $10 credit!) Shipping is always $2 flat rate.
- Click on the big green button “click here to apply credit to your order”. I included a screen shot below since it’s in a weird place and kinda hard to find –clear over to the bottom left.
Isn’t that apply the $10 credit in a random place –at the bottom left?
I complained to Deal Pulp about how some of my readers didn’t get their free $5 credit for signing up. They responded that they had a glitch in their system, but if you email them on Deal Pulps contact page, you will get your $5 credit!
If you haven’t signed up yet for Deal Pulp, I would now and be sure you get your $5 free credit, because they are saying that is a limited time offer. They have had some great deals, such as yesterday if you had the credit you’d get a Target.com gift card for $10 for only $2.
As you see in a previous post I did, they once had an Amazon.com gift card for $5, but with your credit it was FREE. So make sure to get your credit before it’s gone in case they do that again!