Get a 10 point swag code on your toolbar right now.
Go here to learn more about swags if you are scratching your head at what I’m talking about.
Riceworks Rice Crisps $1/1 coupon (you’ll need to sign up to print.)
Currently on sale at Rite Aid for $2.50. These are good!
At Restaurant.com take 80% off purchases when you use new coupon code “COOK” at checkout, and pay only $2 thru 03/31/10! Restaurant.comto view all the available local & chain restaurants in your area. 80% off valid on:
- $25 Gift Certificates (don’t expire for 1 year!) These are printed right off your computer immediately after purchasing them, so you can go eat out today.
- Dinner of the Month Club (a 12 month package that comes with 12 $25 gift certificates and one FREE $50 gift certificate! The total for this package would be $120, but after you type in promo code “COOK“—your total will drop down to just $24! Wahoo! That means you’re snagging $350 worth of dining certificates for ONLY $24!)
- $25 Gift Cards (don’t expire for 1 year!). These are mailed to your house and are more nice looking; great for if you are giving them as a gift.
There are tons of restaurants I love to eat at there, particularly The Melting Pot!
You can tell I’m a mom because I am always posting diaper deals and toy sales…Anyways Amazon.com toy clearancehas a massive toy clearance 80% off right now.
Read reviews of anything before you buy! Clue Carnival board game is $2.50 – but the reviews are awful!
V.Smile Baby – A Day On The Farm $.99 (was $14.99)
Vtech – V.Smile Baby: Care Bears Play Day $3.24 (was $14.99)
My almost-3 year old loves her V-Smile.
If you live in SLC, you’ll want to take 30 seconds and fill out this form and you and a friend could win dinner for 2 at Christopher’s Seafood and Steak House!
Where is asks who referred you, put in the name of whoever referred you to city deals. Their name must be in City Deals email newsletter list for them to be eligible to win too, go here to sign up for that.
Here’s the other best deals on City Deals for Utah that I can see:
- Christopher’s Seafood & Steakhouse 50% off – purchase any quantity!
- Skinworks School of advanced Skin Care 55% off – purchase any quantity!
- Mandalyn Academy skin and body care institute 55% off – purchase any quantity!
- Clark Planetarium Ticket 40% off – purchase any quantity!
- Braza Grill & Braza Express 50% off – purchase any quantity!
- GateHouse no. 1 – furniture and home accessories – 55% off – purchase any quantity!
Well I seem to be stocking up on animated Christain DVD’s; this was my 4th one in a month! These are one of my favorite things to review because I like the idea of more being created; I like the idea of my daughter learning about Jesus instead of learning “Don’t hit your friends” because they wonder: why? And without teaching them about Jesus they can get so lost in this world.
Off my soap box! Anyways, the book “The Story of Easter” retold the Bible’s stories of Christ clear from his betrayors to his resurrection, in very simple language a child could understand and with great pictures. The DVD was very well done and my daughter watched it twice in a row. The price is incredible – $7.85 for the hardcover book + DVD! A great example of how Christian Children’s DVD’s don’t have to be boring!
Another example I recently reviewed was Living Scriptures and I loved them too. I also recently reviewed “What’s in the Bible” and thought it was more informational, but much less likely that a child would enjoy watching it.
What’s your favorite Christian DVD for children? Any suggestions for future giveaways?
Blog review disclosure: I was given the opportunity to review this book & CD courtesy of BookSneeze.com
Just sign up here for CVS’s email newsletter and they’ll send you a code for 50 free prints. Upload them from home, click pick up in store for free shipping! I do this everytime this offer comes around for my in-laws in Florida since we don’t have CVS in Utah!