Publix Coupon Policy
- Publix doubles coupons that are .50¢ or less (they double only manufacturers coupons, not store or competitor coupons)
- Publix does not limit the number of exact same coupons that you can double per transaction.
- Publix accepts printable coupons, unless it is for a free item over $5 value.
- Publix allows you to stack manufacturer and store coupons.
- Publix allows you to stack manufacturer and store coupons on a BOGO Free for each item. This means you could buy 2 items, and use up to 4 coupons.
- Publix allows you to buy 1 item in a BOGO free sale situation, and it will ring up half price.
- Publix will accept a competitors coupon. They will not double it and the competitor coupon can be used in conjunction with a manufacturers coupon, but not in conjunction with a store coupon. Also, this policy appears to vary by store so ask your store manager.
Publix coupon policies for Florida, and Coastal Georgia:
Most are same, so I’m only listing the differences from what is mentioned above:
- These Publix do not double any coupons.
- Most Publix will not let you use 2 coupons on a BOGO free sale.
- Publix will not ring up BOGO free items individually at half price, you must purchase both.
Pick up or order online the Grape, Greenwise, and Family Style magazines for more Publix coupons!
Publix Penny Item (not valid in FL): Each Thursday you can get an item for $.01! To claim the $.01 item, you need to come in on Thursday with the penny item coupon from the ad and you will need to spend a minimum of $10 on your shopping order BEFORE coupons (excluding alcohol, money orders, postage stamps, gift cards, and prescriptions).