Staples Coupon Policy
Jun 25 2010
Staples Coupon Policy:
- Will price match in-ad prices, or within 14 days of your Staples purchase and Staples will give you the difference.
- Won’t price match competitor’s website prices
- Price match is after all Staples coupons and rebates are deducted. So if you want to price match a $30 item, and the price is $40 at Staples with a $7 Easy Rebate, Staples will give you another $3 off for the price match.
- If another company offers a product that comes with a mail–in rebate, gift check, gift card or an equivalent, we will only match the price you pay at the point of purchase and will not take the mail–in rebate, gift check, gift card or equivalent into account.
- Easy Rebates: You don’t have to mail in Staples rebates. Just go to Staples Easy Rebates and enter in your purchase information. You’ll get a confirmation e-mail and your rebate in 4-6 weeks.
- Staples Rewards: These rebates are store credit that can be used on anything at the store. You’ll need to use your Stapes rewards cards to make sure you get your rewards. Sign up for staples rewards online or in-store. You will get an unlimited 10% back in Rewards on qualifying purchases, including ink and toner, case and ream paper, and Copy & Print services. A monthly Reward will be mailed to you when you’ve earned $10 or more. Balances less than $10 roll over month to month and expire at the end of the calendar quarter if $10 is not earned.
It will be a Rebate Visa Prepaid Card or a check that you can cash at your bank.