Target’s Coupon Policy 2017
Target’s Coupon Policy:
- Will take all manufacturer coupons, and you can stack it with a Target in-store coupon (you can print Target in-store coupons for free at Target.com!). As long as the total of the coupons is less than the price of the item. Thus, you can use 2 coupons on 1 item!
- Will take printable Internet coupons, as long as it says Manufacturer coupon on it and it must scan.
- Will price match: Target coupons will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor’s price. Some people are reporting that you can no longer price match and use a Target coupon on the same transaction, your mileage may vary with that situation.
- Does not take other stores in-store coupons
- Target does not accept internet coupons for free items with no purchase requirements. So they will take BOGO.
- You can not use a coupon on an item that is “free” with an in-store promotion at Target. I.e.: buy 3 get 1 free Target store promo, you can only use coupons on the 3 that aren’t free.
Update: Target has clarified that they will accept manufacturer coupon that have another stores logo on it. It’s under FAQ – “How can I tell if Target will accept my manufacturer coupon?”
It states ” Manufacturer coupons can be accepted at the register even if they don’t clearly indicate who the manufacturer is, or if they indicate the name of another retailer. If a coupon states “Manufacturer Coupon,” it’s redeemable anywhere (including Target), even if the coupon states, “Redeemable at Kroger, Cub, etc.” (or any other retailer).”
Target Mobile Coupons:
- Guests can receive Target Mobile Coupons by signing up for Text Alerts at Target.com/mobile or by texting COUPONS to 827438 (TARGET). Message and data rates may apply. See site for full details.
To redeem, simply show your coupon barcode to the cashier. With one simple scan, all applicable coupons are applied.
Buy One Get One Free Coupons (BOGO):
- ·BOGO coupons cannot be combined (i.e. you cannot use two BOGO coupons on two items and get both for free). Unless stated otherwise on the coupon, the use of one Buy One Get One Free coupon requires that two of the valid items are presented at checkout of which one item will be charged to the guest and the 2nd item will be discounted by its full retail price.
- A second cents-off coupon of the same type cannot be redeemed towards the purchase price of the first item.
o If a Target BOGO coupon is used, one additional manufacturer coupon maybe used on the first item.
o If a Manufacturer BOGO coupon is used, one additional Target coupon may be used on the first item.
- · Coupons are void if copied, scanned, transferred, purchased, sold, prohibited by law, or appear altered in any way.
· We can’t accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
· Some items may not be available at all stores.
· We do not accept expired coupons.
I am SO excited about this news and I am sure you will be too! Target will be adding digital manufacturer coupons to their Target Cartwheel (site & app). Unlike Cartwheels, that can usually be used 4 times per transaction & up to 6 times per day, the digital manufacturer coupons will be valid on the item(s) required for ONE TIME USE, then it will disappear from your Cartwheel.
You can still stack coupons at Target:
- Manufacturer Coupons – Digital (from Cartwheel), Insert, OR Printed
- Target Coupons – Mobile, In-Ad, OR Print
- Target Cartwheel – Percentage Savings
If by chance it doesn’t come off, the associate can verify it and manually adjust the product’s price to reflect the coupon’s amount! This went into effect 3/1/16 forTarget’s Coupon Policy, so keep an eye on your Target Cartwheel so that you can take advantage of this new savings opportunity!
Target’s Holiday Clearance Markdown Schedule:
50% off – marked down on the day after the holiday, usually lasts for three days
75% off – marked down on the fourth day after the holiday, usually lasts for three days
90% off – marked down on the seventh day after the holiday, usually lasts for 1-3 days
Baby Clearance: January and July typically offer massive clearance throughout the baby department.
Toy Clearance: July and October are the clearance events at Target for toys.
View Target’s coupon policy.