Winco’s Coupon Policy (Updated 2012)
Winco’s Coupon Policy:
- Will take manufacturer’s coupons
- Printable coupons that will scan are acceptable.
- Does not match competitors ads or prices
- Does not take other stores in-store coupons
- DOES NOT accept credit cards. Debit cards can be used with a pin number only. Other forms of payment accepted are cash, check, food stamps and gift cards/certificates (store issued only).
UPDATES as of June 2011:
They no longer allow overage and you can not pay with mass cuts, a huge stack of coupons that all have the same cut marks.
WinCo Foods gladly accepts manufacturer’s coupons where all the following apply:
- The coupon has a valid barcode that can be scanned into our system,
- The item is in stock,
- Restrictions and requirements listed on the coupon are met. This includes but is not limited to: quantities (minimum required and maximum allowed), sizes, brand names, product variety, expiration dates, and store location.
- The coupon(s) is not a result of coupon “stacking,” “doubling,” etc. (*1* coupon per item limit)
*WinCo Foods reserves the right to deny any coupon at any time.
WinCo Foods Coupon Policy
- We do not double or triple coupons; WinCo has a one(1) coupon per item limit. If a coupon has been used with an item, no other coupon may be used with that item and no other item may benefit from that coupon
- WinCo Foods does not accept competitor’s coupons
- All coupons must scan properly
- Coupons must be presented along with the item purchased
- No cash back for coupons with a higher value than the item’s purchase price
- No mass-cut coupons
- No photocopied or visibly altered coupons
- Customer is responsible for all sales tax
- Coupons cannot be purchased, sold or transferred
View Winco’s Site