CityDeals has Rod Works gift cards for 40% off, $15 for $25 value, couponfree gives you free sipping, PLUS rod works has 75% off Christmas decorations starting today!
Remember last week when I posted the awesome dump truck deal – $90 (is now $349.99 again on Amazon!) well, I just got it today! It wasn’t supposed to get here until Friday, so if you ordered one watch out for it!
Also, I wanted to let you know that when I was a little girl year my parents bought a power wheels and left the battery in the garage Christmas Eve. It got too cold and they couldn’t get it to work and had to buy a new one. Here’s some tips to make sure your new Dump Truck or Power Wheels you got for your kid works on Christmas:
- Charge the battery for 24 full hours before its first use. Anything less will decrease overall battery life.
- Don’t store the battery in super hot or cold weather – and never store it on concrete as that will drain the power out!
- Make sure that the power wheels gets used fairly often – this will increase battery life.
- Don’t ever let the battery get completely drained of power! Re-charge after every use.
My parents have had their second battery for their power wheels 15 years. The same vehicle I rode when I was 5 years old, now my daughters drive when we go to visit them!
I just got an email from Eversave saying they are giving their customers an extra $10 eversave account credit as a Christmas present!
Thanks Eversave! Hurry and sign up if you haven’t before, and hopefully you’ll get the credit too! They still have the awesome deal I told you about yesterday– look on the sidebar “ $40 worth of wonderful wall designs from Lot26.co”. With this $10 credit, plus the $5 credit for new sign-ups (reg. $2, $5 until Dec. 25) it would be $5 for $40 worth of CUTE decorations for girls bedrooms or Christmas decor, or in my case, bathroom decor!
Update from my Facebook page: save another $5 if it’s your first purchase – use the code FIRSTBUY
Get a huge 40% discount on your entire order from 7 For All Mankind when you enter the code WINTER10 during checkout. Valid through 12/29. Free ground shipping on any size order, no minimum required.
Their prices are too high for me, I’d need 80% off. But if you have a high-school daughter these are the “must have” jeans, so I thought I’d let you in on the code!
View more online deals to finish up that Christmas shopping!
I usually say wait until AFTER Christmas to buy decorations for the upcoming year, but this deal is 50% off on Lot26(is $8, was $16), PLUS you can buy a gift voucher for 50% off at Lot26 – at Eversave today you can get a Lot26 gift code for $20 that is for a $40 purchase. PLUS you get $2 off if it’s your first deal on Eversave.
Purchase the Eversave deal for $18 ($20 if it’s not your first eversave)
Buy 5 different Christmas wall-art scenes (All are marked down to $8, most come with 20+ pieces, the one above has 19 pieces)
Total= $18 for 5 super cute Christmas decorations, regularly $16 each! That’s 80% off!
Shipping is not included in the eversave code.
I’m actually doing this Eversave deal, but I am getting wall decor for my half bathroom; I’ve been looking for a way to make it look fancy without wallpaper:
If you are planning on sending flowers for Christmas, there is a great deal going on now at Mamapedia: $15 for $30 Worth of Beautiful Holiday Flowers and Gifts from ProFlowers.com. Plus use the code 4 at checkout to save $4 making this good deal only $11! Voucher CAN be used towards shipping!
- Must place order by 6pm EST on December 23 for Christmas delivery
- Expires January 31, 2011
- 7 Day Freshness Guarantee on each and every order
- Guaranteed Delivery for Christmas
They also have edible arrangements, this is more my style, I love chocolate covered strawberries!
ACK! Hurry over to NoMoreRack as this deal will go fast! Get:
- Twilight Scene It Game $5 (reg. $49.95)
- Crayola Toy Story Color Explosion $4 (reg. $14.99)
- Short Hoodie Top $11 (it’s pretty cute!)
- TOTAL= $20 MINUS FREE $10 credit (read below on how to get it) = $10 + $6 shipping = $16 shipped!
No More Rack charges $2 per item shipped – you could also just get 4 of the hot twilight game deals for extra Christmas gifts for $18 shipped!
How to get free $10 credit at No More Rack.com: –
- Just for signing up you’ll get a $10 credit! Write Down the Code Given on the Sign Up Page. It looks like every code is different now. Click on the “My Profile” tab (top right side) to see your credit- if you don’t see it, click on “Redeem Gift Card” under “My Profile” and enter code p1078 or P1070 or P1071 or whichever code it gave you.
- Then choose the option you are buying (you must have $20 or more in cart to use the $10 credit!) Shipping is always $2 flat rate.
- Click on the big green button “click here to apply credit to your order”. I included a screen shot below since it’s in a weird place and kinda hard to find –clear over to the bottom left.
Isn’t that apply the $10 credit in a random place –at the bottom left?
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of NAVTEQ. All opinions are 100% mine.
NAVTEQ is the company behind almost all in-dash factory navigation/GPS systems. If you or someone you know has one of these in a car that is a few years old, you may have noticed that sometimes you end up getting in-correct data, particularly for newly developed areas.
I know I have to tell people not to use navigation when they are looking for my subdivision, because if their navigation system isn’t up-to-date my area doesn’t show up. So visitors end up on the completely wrong side of the highway, without a through way to get to my house.
We have a holiday tradition of ordering pizza, our favorite food, the day after Christmas. We don’t feel like cooking – just being together as a family. The pizza delivery guy last year took an hour to find our house – one of the problems of living in a new neighborhood that isn’t on old GPS maps.
However, if he had GPS (I don’t know if he did or not) he could have updated his GPS and our subdivision would have been on it. Bam- fresh pizza for us!
This holiday season, you may have someone on your list who is impossible to get presents for. I know for me this is my in-laws. They have everything – but their in-dash navigation is several years old. I think a great gift for them would be a NAVTEQ map update – which is basically a disc they insert into their GPS to update it with all the new roads and neighborhoods that have been moved or been built since the time their GPS was made.
Why do I think a map update is a great gift?
- You can choose the exact disc for their make and model of car, so you know it will work with their system. You won’t have to worry about it being the wrong size or color like clothing gifts.
- It could also be a fun gift for someone who is late for everything or has a hard time finding places.
- Is updated with the latest places to shop and stop and eat. Great for road trips.
So if you are still scratching your head as to what to get yourself, spouse, or hard-to-shop for loved one, check out the NAVTEQ site and think about getting a disc to update your system!
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pier 1 Imports. All opinions are 100% mine.
I love decorating my house for Christmas! We do our Christmas lights before Thanksgiving, and the tree and the rest of the decorations right after Thanksgiving. Every year we collect decorations and add to the previous decorations from last year. I like the whole house to look festive.
Pier 1 is a great place to make your house feel, well, enchanting during the holidays. Their decorations are not the same-old-ones you see at a plethora of other stores. Here’s my favorite items on Pier 1:
Pier 1 also has holiday gifts which are perfect for your hard-to-shop-for relatives. In my case, my in-laws have every gadget ever made, and fancy clothes. I love getting them festive gifts that they think cost a fortune, for example the $1.98 chandelier earrings that are in Pier 1’s clearance section.
Pier 1 is spreading holiday cheer this year by donating $1 to Toys for Tots for every new Facebook fan they get. What a great way for you to donate to a good cause, for free! You can also donate unwrapped toys at Pier 1 for Toys for Tots.
What is the best price for a D-Rex Dinosaur?
The new 2010 model of the D-Rex Dinosaur is $75 + Free shipping on Kmart.com, a pretty good deal considering it is regularly $149.99, and on amazon it is $105.99, marked down 44% from $149.99. Is rated 4 1/2 stars out of 5.
PLUS use code KMART5OFF50 to get an extra $5 off, making the D-Rex only $70.00!
There is another D-Rex for $70 on Amazon.com, but that is last year’s model that doesn’t have all the new features. I believe $70 for the new model is the best deal I’ve seen.
What is a D-Rex Dino?
- D-Rex is the ultimate pet
- Combines robotics, proprietary software and reptilian skin to create a lifelike appearance and behavior
- Responds to voice and touch
- Will attack and obey on command
- A ferocious yet loyal dinosaur with an indpendent personality
Ask CCD Readers: Is this on your kid’s Christmas list this year? I have girls so it is not on ours.
Go to your Disney Movie Rewards Account and enter dec251012 for 15 points! This is the same code you’d get if you went to ABC family and clicked on the grinch – remember to do that every weekday before Christmas for 5 points (15 on Fridays!)
What is Disney Movie Rewards?
Disney Movie Rewards are codes you get online, inside Disney DVD’s or Blu-Rays, or by going to Disney movies and submitting your movie tickets online. The rewards can be used for Disney products! Plus, just for being a member you get one free Disney Blu-ray every year on your birthday.
Here’s a List of all Disney Rewards codes which may be active still – please don’t enter them if you already have them, or it may freeze your account!
Radio Shack has the Nintendo DS Lite in-stores only for $74.97! These are normally $129.99! Head on over to the radio shack and click on Store Locator at the top – call your local store and put it on hold, drive over and get it!
Thanks to my facebook fans who told me Nintendo DS was on the list of items they wanted, so I’ve been watching for any price drops!
What else are you still looking for gifts for Christmas?