I know you all love giveaways that are easy to enter! Head on over to my facebook Giveaway Tab page for a very easy giveaway to enter! Takes about 20 seconds.
Look for this deal at Walgreens:
Buy 3 packages of Trident Vitality Gum $0.79 each
Use the $2/3 Trident Gum Single Packs, exp. 9/17/11 (SS 07/24/11)
Final Price= $0.12 per package!
Now go to Coupon Network and click on Your Bucks to see if your Walgreen’s is participating in the following deal (mine is NOT!)
Buy 2 Cottonelle 12 packs $5 each (regular price)
Use the $1/1 Walgreens Cottonelle coupon found in the August Coupon Booklet – Which will be available in-store and online starting 7/31 (Will deducts $2)
Use (2) $0.75 off Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue, exp. 8/28/11 (SS 07/17/11)
Get back a $3.50 RR (for buying 2 packages – valid through 7/31 only)
Final Price= $3 , just $1.50 per 12 pack!!!
This isn’t as good as the Kmart deal… but not everyone has a Kmart so I thought I’d post it!
View more Walgreen’s deals!
- No price matching and doubling coupons together – you must pick one or the other! Pick your best savings! (Price matching and a double coupon is available if both are available at a competitor location.)
- Coupons will only be doubled up $1.00 MAX on Tuesdays:
$0.50 coupon = $1.00
$0.75 coupon = $1.00
$1.00 coupon = $1.00 NO DOUBLE
- To double a coupon, the product being purchased must be “price matched” by deducting the face value of the coupon (up to $0.50). Then the coupon will be scanned at full value. Ie…
- When doubling coupons, hand your cashier the coupon for each item you are buying as it is about to be scanned, so they can adjust the price down and double your coupon quickly.
- Competitor Store Coupons will not double.
Please visit Savvy Sister Shops to see the walmart double coupon deals this week!
Note: The +1 button and recommend only show up when you go to the post, not on my homepage or in google reader. I wish I could figure out how to get them on my homepage…
First I want to say thanks for clicking the “Recommend” button on my posts! By clicking the “Recommend” button, more people get to see my deals and I get new readers, that is something every bloggers loves!
If you click the +1 button right above the “Recommend” button (I put a green arrow pointing to it in the picture above) it improves that posts search engine rankings in Google! I thought I would point it out in case you didn’t know what it was.
I’m not saying you have to click on it, but I am very thankful for all who do click on it on any post on my site! Cuckoo for Coupon Deals wouldn’t be so awesome without all of you and your support. I love the emails I get, and I love reading your deals you score on my weekly Coupon Insert giveaway post. You all share so many great deals that help others out and we all appreciate it on my facebook page. Thanks!
UPDATE: GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!
Last week’s weekly giveaway winner: Christine Lentine, csweetness67@…com who posted a pic of a sweet clearance deal at Kroger!
Are you Cuckoo for Coupon Deals???
Let’s see those shopping hauls! Get a free Cuckoo for Coupon Deals t-shirt plus get a Women’s sizes S, M, L or XL and 5 SS coupon inserts and 5 RP’s from 07/24!
How to Enter:
- Just submit a picture of any shopping trip this week or last week, July 24-30! One picture will randomly be selected as the winner. Photos must be 1,000 KB’s or under to upload. Or you could post a receipt picture if you’d like.
- Make sure to comment on your picture– Where did you do the shopping trip at? How much did you spend and save? When was it?
- *NEW*: if you can’t get your picture to upload because they are over 1,000 KB’s, post the url to the picture uploaded to tinypic.com! Or Photobucket.com or any other free upload pictures web service. Tinypic doesn’t even make you create an account, you just upload it and it gives you the url, I just did it in 20 seconds and it gave me the url: http://tinypic.com/r/2h7m0sh/7 If you do this option, make sure to still comment on where you bought stuff etc on this post with the link to the picture.
- BONUS ENTRY: Get one extra entry if you share any unadvertised deals you score so others can score them as well! Just leave an extra comment for that entry.
Ready, set, let’s see your cuckoo shopping trip pictures!
*Don’t know where to get coupon inserts? Read this coupon insert deals post!
USA only – Ends July 30th midnight EST and announced when I post the next t-shirt & insert giveaway(usually Sunday afternoons). Winner will be chosen using Random.org and verified for entry requirements, and winners are announced on my homepage & giveaways rss feed & giveaways emails (subscribe now) and the new Giveaway Winners drop-down from my main menu. I will email you if you won, but 80% of emails I send go to Spam boxes so you can’t count on getting emailed. Sponsored by Deidre from Cuckoo for Coupon Deals.
Wanna win some more?
Reader Jen noticed some deals not on my weekly Albertson’s Store Coupon Deals post:
Crest Toothpaste and oral B Indicator toothbrushes are 2/$3
You get a $1 coupon to use on your next purchase wyb 2.
You can use the $0.75/1 Crest Toothpaste or Liquid Gel, exp. 7/31/11 (P&G 06/05/11)
You pay $1.50 oop, but with the $1 you get back you only pay 50 Cents making them only 25 cents a piece…but even better specially marked boxes have $10 worth of coupons inside the box. The coupons in the box are:
- $1/1 covergirl product (exp 1/31/13)
- $7/1 any size 3D white strips professional effects, 3D crest white (exp 1/31/13)
- $1/1 any Iams dog or cat food (exp 1/31/13)
- $1/1 any size secret clinical strength(exp 1/31/2013)
- The coupons don’t expire until 2013. I don’t know if any of these products are in small or trial sizes, but none of them exclude trial sizes and they all say ANY size on them.
Also, it was on your site for the Emerald Breakfast to go $2/5 and you mentioned a $1.50 off coupon, but there is also a printable $1/1 coupon, too. For these you can $1 off your next shopping trip wyb 2.
So this is my scenario:
Buy 4 Emerald’s Breakfast pay $10
Use 4 $1/1 Emerald Breakfast On The Go printable or here
Pay $6 oop
Get $2 for your next shopping trip making them only $4 for 4 boxes or $1 a box. I watch these because my family likes them and they are usually $3 – 4 a box so this is a great deal!
Don’t forget to bring 10 cans of food to the Walmart! Every 10 people get a free cuckoo for coupon deals t-shirt. Bring your kids and have them donate 10 cans each for more entries! Read more!
You can come to this event AND come on down to the 600 free Barnum & Bailey circus tickets event in August and get your free ticket there too, and enter my hula-hoop contest for a free shirt!
$1/1 White Cloud Tissue or Paper Product printable coupon! Excludes 4 pack double roll. If that link doesn’t work, try going to Regular Mom and scrolling down until you see the link!
Walmart Coupon Deals for Toilet Paper:
The Baby Section Wipes $2
Use the $1/1 White Cloud Printable (says paper products and toilet paper, not sure if they will let you use it on this or not but someone commented below it worked for them)
Final Price= $1 ( stock up price!)
More high value printable coupons!
Thanks, Regular Mom!
and 24 hours left of the promo:
Ongoing deal: people have been asking about the FREE Cuckoo for Coupon Deals T-Shirt referral program:
- This is a permanent ongoing deal – no end date
- Manually insert your curser in the field to grab your link, some people are having problems with the Copy button. Your link should look like this: //www.cuckooforcoupondeals.com/free-cuckoo-for-coupon-deals-t-shirt-refer-10-friends/?le_ref=1 (but have your number at the end.)
- You will get an automated email sent to you each time you hit your next rewards level. So if you only have 5 people who have verified their emails, you won’t get an email. You’ll get it when 10 people have verified.
- 23 people have got their free shirts and 1 person has gone on to get a $20 Amazon gift card.
- If you don’t want to refer people to get the shirt, you can scroll down to the bottom of this page and pay $13 to have it shipped to you.