UPDATE: Giveaway has ended.
My daughter’s had a little tea party with their dolls, while taste-testing Peeled Snacks.
What we though:
- We all loved them.
- Although they are dried snacks, they are not hard. They are soft, chewy, and moist. Other dried bananas I’ve tried are hard and crunchy, with little flavor. These somehow retained the flavor and weren’t crispy.
- I like the convenient packages to travel on-the-go or for church
- I love that they are 100% fruit (no sugar added)
- I think their price is a quite high. If you order online, make sure to sign up for their newsletter (at the very bottom left-hand-side of their page) because you’ll get free shipping, which helps with cost. OR you can get these at Whole Foods and Starbucks.
Cherries were our favorite. Whoever wins, I’d love it if you email me to let me know what your favorite is!
Giveaway: 1 Winner will get an “Organic Fruit Picks Variety Pack” which contains 10 snacks bags: 2 each of pine-4-Pineapple, much-ado-about-Mango, Banan-a-peel, Apricot-a-lot & Apple-2-the-core
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
- Visit PeeledSnacks.com and leave a comment telling me which flavor you’d like to try.
Optional Extra Entries: you must submit another comment for each extra entry:
- Subscribe to my email newsletter or RSS feed. On the top left-hand corner of this page.
- Become a fan of Cuckoo for Coupon Deals Facebook.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Follow Peeled Snacks on Facebook or Twitter.
- Blog/Tweet/Update status on Facebook/Myspace about the giveaway.
- Grab our button and place it on the sidebar or blogroll of your blog/site. Leave a link to your site.