Total before all coupons/deals: $39.10
Huggies Jumbo $8.99
- use the $1 coupon from Walgreens color/activity book (located near children’s books/coloring books)
- also use the $2 printable HERE
- turn in the $.75 Caregivers Marketplace rebate
- Final Price: $5.24!
- Remember you will need a filler to get all the coupons to go through for this one!
Jell-o Gelatin 2/$1 (with insert coupon)
- use the instore ad coupon
- also use the $.50/2 printable HERE
- Final Price: $.25 each
Buy (3) boxes of Kleenex Facial Tissues $1.09 each with in ad coupon
- Use $0.50/3 Kleenex Facial Tissue, exp. 12-27-09 (SS 11/1/09)
- or $0.50/3 Kleenex Facial Tissue, exp. 11-30-09 (SS 10/4/09)
- Plus use $1 coupon from Nov. Healthy Savings book (see a picture HERE)
- Finally use the coupon from in the ad
FREE plus $.23 overage. You’ll need a filler and I used the $.37 item from a clearance aisle.
Jiff & Smuckers $2 w/ In Ad Coupon
$1 off if you buy one of each
Last, I used a $5 off of any $25 purchase coupon from last sunday’s newspaper.
I didn’t get any register rewards, that is a bit more complicated, but here is how those work:
1. You can only get one Register Reward per promotion in a single purchase. You can buy 2 of the same item, but they would have to be rung up separately. You can get multiple Register Rewards in one purchase when you buy products from different promotions.
2. You cannot use the exact Register Reward on the same promotion in a following transaction. Ie.. if you buy Olay and get a RR (Register Reward) you cannot use that RR to buy another Olay. If you do so, you will not receive a second RR. You either have to pay for the soap and accumulate the catalinas for a different purchase, or you’ll need to use the catalinas from a different promotion to pay for the second Olay.
3. You have to have as many items purchased as coupons (RR is considered a coupon)! If you bought one Olay and tried to use a coupon and a RR it would not be accepted. You would need to buy one more item so you have 2 products and 2 coupons. The extra item you buy doesn’t have to match up with any coupons!
4. Register Rewards and coupons can not be applied towards sales tax. You will always have to pay the full tax amount for every purchase even if the products were free.
Thanks, Utah Deal Diva and SavvyShopperDeals