- At Diapers.com put thegDiapers Sweet Bundle which includes 6 Little gPants + 4 Biodegradable gRefills packs (640 refills!!!!) into your shopping cart
- Use coupon code “Couponers” to get $10 off.
- You should also qualify for free shipping!
- At checkout there will be the option to get either Parenting Magazine free for one year, or just get a $10 rebate. I’d get the $10 rebate, you will need to send in your receipt to get it.
- Then submit for the gDiapers $15 rebate here. You just need 10 g product UPC’s for the rebate, and you don’t need a receipt!
- Total cost for $140 regularly priced gDiapers Sweet Bundle: $54
UPDATE: We have a winner for spent: comment #9, Barry guessed $52 and I spent $47.85.
We have a winner for saved: comment #13, Mrs. K, who guessed $117 and I saved $118.15.
I went to the Smith’s Mega Event this morning.
Please leave a comment:
guess how much I saved (Fresh Value card savings & coupon savings combined)
& guess how much I spent
The first person to guess within $5 how much I saved will get a coupon for a free Digornio’s Pizza, plus 10 other random coupons, mailed to them from me. I got them from Vocalpoint.
The first person to guess within $5 how much I spent will get a coupon for a free bag of Stacy’s Pita Chips, plus 10 other random coupons,mailed to them from me.
If you guess them both first, you get both prizes!
I will post my receipt to verify 🙂
So I went to the new Fresh Market today because of this Cuckoo match-up:
Quilted Northern 3-ply Toilet Paper 12 double rolls Sale $4.88 (Normally $10.06 at most AFS)
$1.00/1 Coupon (RP 10/11-4)
= $3.88 each (but wait, it gets better…)
Now I’m going to submit my receipt for this $5 rebate!
– my $5 rebate = $2.91 each
Final Price $11.64 for 4
Boy, was I glad I didn’t get mine last week at the Smith’s Mega Event! They were all out when I went, and since I got everything else on my list I just skipped getting it. Yea!
And since Fresh Market used to be Albertson’s they had bins of old Albertson’s juice on clearance, and I love 100% Cranberry Rasberry juice so I snatched some up!
Update: The rebate says it must be postmarked by 11/19, so if you are going to do this deal, remember to hurry and mail your receipt! I already mailed mine today!