- No price matching and doubling coupons together – you must pick one or the other! Pick your best savings! (Price matching and a double coupon is available if both are available at a competitor location.)
- Coupons will only be doubled up $1.00 MAX on Tuesdays:
$0.50 coupon = $1.00
$0.75 coupon = $1.00
$1.00 coupon = $1.00 NO DOUBLE
- To double a coupon, the product being purchased must be “price matched” by deducting the face value of the coupon (up to $0.50). Then the coupon will be scanned at full value. Ie…
- When doubling coupons, hand your cashier the coupon for each item you are buying as it is about to be scanned, so they can adjust the price down and double your coupon quickly.
- Competitor Store Coupons will not double.
Walmart Doubles View Savvy Sister Shops for that list of deals!
Now rumor is other parts of the country are doing this: madison, ohio, Charleston, WV and more! Let us know if your Walmart is doubling!
Most stores aren’t, but it’s a start!
Learn more from I Heart the Mart