If you are new to couponing, you will love to learn about the “Prescription Transfer Game”. Even if I don’t have time for too many deals, one deal I do every month is the Prescription Transfer Game.
Here’s how it works:
In the Sunday paper, Rite Aid, Target, Kmart, and sometimes Walgreen’s will offer coupons for $25 gift cards to their store, just for transferring a prescription to their store. These coupons can often be found online as well – and my site will let you know when and where to find them.
- All you have to do is call the pharmacy you want to transfer to, for example, Rite Aid, and say you want to transfer a prescription to them from Kmart.
- They call Kmart and do all the transfer work for you.
- Then you go to Rite Aid and pick up your prescription. When you go to pay for it, you give them your $25 Gift Card Coupon. You will still pay your regular co-pay for the prescription, but then after you pay they will hand you a gift card for $25 to their store! Use-able on anything!
- The next month when it is time to get your prescription filled, you call Kmart and say you want to transfer your prescription from Rite Aid to Kmart.
- Kmart does all the transfer work.
- Then the same scenerio repeats itself – go in, hand them the coupon and get your $25 Kmart Gift Card.
I transfer between Kmart and Rite Aid monthly, and Walgreen’s when they do have the $25 transfer coupons available. I make $25 per month doing this!
Valid printable prescription transfer coupons:
- check Kmart’s weekly ad
Pharmacy’s make a ton of money by having you get your prescriptions filled. They want your business.
Let me know if you know of anywhere else that pays you for transferring your prescription to them!