Depending on your area this will either take effect August 26th or in early September. Call your store to see when they will start accepting manufacturer coupons.
Here are a few details I received from corporate and one of my local store managers:
- They will accept manufacturer coupons
- Manufacturer coupons will be redeemed at face value
- No retailer specific coupons (you can not use a Kroger store coupon at Dollar Tree)
- No free item coupons
- One coupon per item
- No specialized coupons (Buy one get one, Buy 3 get one free) where associates have to write in the value
- Printable coupons are still a grey area. Some areas are allowing 2 printable coupons per transaction, others are allowing more than 2 per transaction.
As always, Cuckoo for Coupon Deals will have the full list of matchups on our site!