- Kmart will double up to $1 manufacturer’s coupons – EVERYDAY!
- Limit 5 coupons per day (although some weeks they are doubling 10!)
- You may only purchase 4 of the same item using double coupons
- Only 1 coupon will be doubled per item.
- You must scan your shop your way rewards card to get your coupons doubled
- Kmart won’t give you overage. If you have a $1.94 item and use $1/1 coupon, the coupon will double to take $1.94 off total, not $2 off.
- Don’t checkout at customer service because they don’t have catalina machines.
- NEW IMPORTANT INFO! In order to stack Kmart in-ad coupons with manufacturer’s coupons, you MUST hand the Kmart coupons over first, then the manufacturer’s ones! The fine print on Kmart coupons means you can’t stack Kmart store coupons, it doesn’t have anything to do with manufacturer’s coupons.
- “Spend $50, get 5,000 SYWR Points”: If you have a CRT that says “spend $50, get 5,000 SYWR points” or any other amount of points, it is critical that you read this post on how to use it.
- Catalinas & CRT coupon offers: If there is a deal such as ”buy $10 in maybelline, get $5 coupon” you can spend $10 before coupons are scanned, bring your total down by scanning coupons below $10, and your coupon offer will print.
- CRT’s: Can only use 1 per transaction, even if they are for different things. Example: Can’t use a “$10 off your next shopping trip, from P&G CRT ” and a “get 5,000 SYWR points wyb $50 CRT” in one transaction. You also can’t use a CRT and a Kmart catalina to pay for one transaction.
- Expecting a catalina but it didn’t print? Contact catalina here or call 1-888-826-8766
Final prices reflect coupons being doubled!
Watch my Kmart coupon training video! if you’re new to Kmart extreme coupon shopping.
Shop Your Way Rewards Card: Must be scanned to get most deals/rewards at Kmart. Every 1,000 points is worth $1.00. These are easy to redeem – when you are checking out just say you’d like to pay with the rewards you have on your card. I just used $12 in rewards the other day!
*****Cuckoo “Stock Up” Prices are in Pink! ****Great prices are in black! If it’s in the ad and I didn’t list it here, I don’t think it’s a great price so don’t buy it unless you can’t wait for it to go on a better sale.
**NOTE** If you store does not have their monthly Kmart ad by customer service ask them for it. If they say they don’t have it NICELY ask them to go in the back to look for it. This always happens at my store, but they are really good about going back and finding one.